The first outfit that comes to mind, every time, is Jennifer Lopez's gorgeous ensemble in Maid in Manhattan. Remember that movie?! It's the perfect, classic white outfit.
Simple and chic. I absolutely love it.
How are you wearing winter white?
Big thanks to you all...this blog is so much fun because of you!
And a special welcome if you're visiting from
Friday's Fancies, so lovely to have you here today!
to those of you celebrating Christmas this weekend, I hope it's merry & bright
xx









12 comments:
i love the look of winter white!!
couldn't agree more. so perfect.
That coat is so perfect! I loved this look in the movie!
I loved that outfit on her! What a great idea to recreate it for Friday's Fancies! It looks great!
-Val
Merry Christmas to you!
I have an awesome white suit from United Colors of Bennenton I love - change up the shirt to change the vibe.
Love it! Classic and chic.
Oh this is so lovely!! Dying for a white winter coat like that, just so afraid I will ruin it! Merry Christmas dear! xo
SO CHIC! and of coarse love the fact she's in Central Park :)
Have a lovely weekend as well as not long til you head back home to see your family! :) xo
I am in love with this coat! It is just too pretty...
I am in love with this coat! It is just too pretty...
love this!!
That white coat is just gorgeous!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment